As you know Nvidia is about to launch dedicated inference and training ASICs to compete with a growing number of startups and old school silicon houses doing the same thing. When can we expect to see the products rather than just ‘launches’?
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- How fast is Intel’s Ice Lake-SP CPU? - Jul 30, 2020
- What is Intel making at TSMC? - Jul 28, 2020
- Intel’s 7nm meltdown takes it’s first high level head - Jul 27, 2020
- Qualcomm Quick Charge 5 is a big step forward - Jul 27, 2020
- What is going on with Intel’s Ponte Vecchio GPU? - Jul 24, 2020