As you know Nvidia is about to launch dedicated inference and training ASICs to compete with a growing number of startups and old school silicon houses doing the same thing. When can we expect to see the products rather than just ‘launches’?
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Intel talks about Ice Lake security - Oct 14, 2020
- AMD somewhat discloses the Ryzen 5000 series - Oct 8, 2020
- AMD teases Radeon 6000 performance - Oct 8, 2020
- Top ARM licensee goes RISC-V with multiple projects - Oct 2, 2020
- ARM introduces a trio of automotive cores - Sep 29, 2020