This new delay is for cause and is not related to any of the previous delays like our exclusive reveal of Cooper Lake’s knifing. What’s worse is that the new schedule seems to be tailored to fit public PR statements by key executives rather than being realistic. To us this is more worrisome than the delay itself, we honestly hope Intel isn’t backsliding into the pre-Murthy/Raja/Keller days of questionable internal messaging. In any case, on with the news.
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- When will Sapphire Rapids launch? - May 6, 2022
- AMD releases Ryzen 5000 C-Series for Chromebooks - May 5, 2022
- AMD’s Ryzen 5800X3D is too flawed for consumer use - Apr 14, 2022
- AMD launches Milan-X with 3D V-Cache - Mar 21, 2022
- AMD finally launches Threadripper Pro 5000 - Mar 8, 2022