To follow up on last week’s Ice Lake-SP quiz we now ask how many cores Sapphire Rapids-SP has. The answer SemiAccurate exclusively told you about in October was 56, so why are we asking again?
No it has nothing to do with our exclusive reveal of the PCIe5 lane count on Sapphire Rapids either, but it is a direct result of what we learned researching the Ice Lake-SP core counts. Perhaps a bit more interesting than the number is the reason why it was done, it is an object lesson in what not to do if your overarching intent is anything but giving your company a public black eye.
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- What is the code name for the next Qualcomm laptop SoC? - Sep 19, 2023
- How fast is Qualcomm’s Oryon SoC - Sep 19, 2023
- How is Qualcomm’s Oryon SoC doing? - Sep 12, 2023
- A new player enters the ARM laptop SoC space - Aug 16, 2023
- Intel Releases Two New ISAs, APX and AVX10 - Jul 24, 2023