This new part is both more and less than what people are thinking but the implications are not what people are probably thinking. It is not a Kaby Lake. Or Coffee Lake. Or Whiskey Lake. OK, enough digs, it does not change AMD’s roadmap timing at all, that is still bang on what they promised years ago, but this new part is quite interesting.
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Intel shows off advanced silicon at Vision - May 16, 2022
- When will Sapphire Rapids launch? - May 6, 2022
- AMD releases Ryzen 5000 C-Series for Chromebooks - May 5, 2022
- AMD’s Ryzen 5800X3D is too flawed for consumer use - Apr 14, 2022
- AMD launches Milan-X with 3D V-Cache - Mar 21, 2022