You might have noticed SemiAccurate published AMD’s Milan SKU list last night. While that is interesting, there are several data points in it that signify a major change to the SKU stack that AMD can, and in this case does, bring to market.
Now that we have had a bit of time to think about it, lets take a look at those Milan SKUs that stand out, then explain why they are important. Hope this helps.
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Intel reorgs and ousts an EVP - Jun 22, 2021
- AMD clears up FidelityFX Super Resolution details - Jun 22, 2021
- AMD’s 3D V-Cache takes the advanced packaging lead - Jun 1, 2021
- AMD releases CPUs and GPUs at Computex - May 31, 2021
- Intel’s honesty shows through at Computex 2021 - May 30, 2021