Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Flashback Friday

Flashback Friday

goes here.
    Specialization is for insects. - Heinlein
    Laugh dammit, life is too damned short not to laugh
    ------------------------
    I don't care if the sub-pixels are so small I need TWO magnifying glasses to see them. I want a phone that has longer battery life.

-Q

>intel 4004
    Gone where?

Gone wiiild. : puts cowboy hat on :

I may try doin' logo for this. I would see it around retro, pixel-art and stuff's.
    Andy "Krazy" Glew <3 I also like soup.

Before flash memory, there was the EPROM...

Don't forget to include a UV eraser in the photo

640k who needs more?
    I never did have a Voodoo.
    Quote Originally Posted by 265586888 View Post
    AMD's secrecy about Radeon HD 6000 series should be given an award, I think.
    Intel i7 860@3.4GHz | Mushkin 8GB 1600DDR3 | HD6970 | 3x 22" Samsung | WD 300GB Raptor | Thermaltake 775w PSU | Antec 300 case | Logitech Z5500

"With as many margaritas as we buy I dont think we can afford children, honey" - Bill Hicks

640k who needs more?
    I used my Voodoo3 3300 as little as five years ago to play Tribes using Glide. I loved that card.

I still have my SLI setup running Two Voodoo 16MB cards with custom Glide drivers for Windows ME to enable higher resolutions and refresh rates. Works 95% of the time for games. I have plenty of old hardware and games in original boxes if anyone is interested in nostalgic photos or material. I still have the buyers guide that came with my Diamond Voodoo card for the revolutionary Rio MP3 player

Oh the good old days when Glide, Open GL, and Software Rendering were better than Direct X.

http://mphotos.live.com/516c13484497...1223&mkt=en-CA

I hope this link works, but here's some boxes of goodies I've collected over the years.

640k who needs more?
    I had a similarly size box full of components in ESD bags, but I put all of it up on eBay not too long ago. I kind of wish I had kept some of it.