Some of you may remember all of the controversy and lawsuits surrounding a simple little sticker from Microsoft that read, “Windows Vista Capable”. Well, those awful days are long and gone, but Microsoft is still trying to get consumers to purchase Windows 7 hardware even as Windows 8 waits just behind the curtains.
Even with that in mind, we were still a bit surprised to see this little beauty out in the wild.
It’s easy to make a quick comparison the the Windows 7 logo nestled right beside it. Alas that comparison isn’t so favorable depending upon who you talk to. But still it’s interesting to see that Microsoft is playing the same old song all these years later.S|A
Latest posts by Thomas Ryan (see all)
- When will the 290 partner boards arrive? - Nov 18, 2013
- AMD’s Wireless Display is the Real Deal - Nov 14, 2013
- AMD Misses Expectations With Kaveri - Nov 12, 2013
- HP’s Moonshot now supports AMD’s Opteron X-Series APUs - Nov 12, 2013
- Testing Intel’s September HD 4600 Graphics Driver - Nov 12, 2013