Some of you may remember all of the controversy and lawsuits surrounding a simple little sticker from Microsoft that read, “Windows Vista Capable”. Well, those awful days are long and gone, but Microsoft is still trying to get consumers to purchase Windows 7 hardware even as Windows 8 waits just behind the curtains.
Even with that in mind, we were still a bit surprised to see this little beauty out in the wild.
It’s easy to make a quick comparison the the Windows 7 logo nestled right beside it. Alas that comparison isn’t so favorable depending upon who you talk to. But still it’s interesting to see that Microsoft is playing the same old song all these years later.S|A
Latest posts by Thomas Ryan (see all)
- AMD Launches FreeSync - Mar 20, 2015
- AMD Breaks New Ground With the LiquidVR SDK - Mar 3, 2015
- Spark IO Makes the IOT Space Cellular with the Electron - Feb 25, 2015
- Avago’s 16 port SAS 3.0 Host Bus Adaptors - Jan 26, 2015
- AMD Posts Its Q4 2014 Earnings Report - Jan 23, 2015