Some of you may remember all of the controversy and lawsuits surrounding a simple little sticker from Microsoft that read, “Windows Vista Capable”. Well, those awful days are long and gone, but Microsoft is still trying to get consumers to purchase Windows 7 hardware even as Windows 8 waits just behind the curtains.
Even with that in mind, we were still a bit surprised to see this little beauty out in the wild.
It’s easy to make a quick comparison the the Windows 7 logo nestled right beside it. Alas that comparison isn’t so favorable depending upon who you talk to. But still it’s interesting to see that Microsoft is playing the same old song all these years later.S|A
Latest posts by Thomas Ryan (see all)
- Is an RX 460 really an upgrade over an APU? - Sep 19, 2016
- Biostar’s G300 240GB SSD: A Review - Sep 12, 2016
- AMD Aims for the Server Market with Naples and Snowy Owl - Sep 9, 2016
- AMD Prepares to Field Great Horned Owl and Banded Kestrel - Sep 8, 2016
- Details on AMD’s 7nm Product Stack Trickle Out - Sep 7, 2016