Some of you may remember all of the controversy and lawsuits surrounding a simple little sticker from Microsoft that read, “Windows Vista Capable”. Well, those awful days are long and gone, but Microsoft is still trying to get consumers to purchase Windows 7 hardware even as Windows 8 waits just behind the curtains.
Even with that in mind, we were still a bit surprised to see this little beauty out in the wild.
It’s easy to make a quick comparison the the Windows 7 logo nestled right beside it. Alas that comparison isn’t so favorable depending upon who you talk to. But still it’s interesting to see that Microsoft is playing the same old song all these years later.S|A
Latest posts by Thomas Ryan (see all)
- Intel’s Turbo Boost Max 3.0 and the i7-6950X - Feb 24, 2017
- Performance Per Watt with the i7-6950X - Feb 20, 2017
- Sony Stacks Memory on its Sensors to Fight Rolling Shutter - Feb 9, 2017
- Intel’s Latest Flagship Server Chip is the Xeon E7-8894 v4 - Feb 9, 2017
- AMD Offers its ReLive Tool to the Pros - Jan 30, 2017