Some of you may remember all of the controversy and lawsuits surrounding a simple little sticker from Microsoft that read, “Windows Vista Capable”. Well, those awful days are long and gone, but Microsoft is still trying to get consumers to purchase Windows 7 hardware even as Windows 8 waits just behind the curtains.
Even with that in mind, we were still a bit surprised to see this little beauty out in the wild.
It’s easy to make a quick comparison the the Windows 7 logo nestled right beside it. Alas that comparison isn’t so favorable depending upon who you talk to. But still it’s interesting to see that Microsoft is playing the same old song all these years later.S|A
Latest posts by Thomas Ryan (see all)
- AMD Launches the A10-7800 Desktop APU - Jul 31, 2014
- Intel Admits to Broadwell Delays in its Q2 Call - Jul 18, 2014
- Intel’s Core i7-4790K: Devil’s Canyon - Jun 10, 2014
- AMD Launches its 2nd Generation of G-Series Embedded APUs - Jun 5, 2014
- Nvidia’s Tegra K1 is the Heart of Google’s project Tango - Jun 5, 2014