Some of you may remember all of the controversy and lawsuits surrounding a simple little sticker from Microsoft that read, “Windows Vista Capable”. Well, those awful days are long and gone, but Microsoft is still trying to get consumers to purchase Windows 7 hardware even as Windows 8 waits just behind the curtains.
Even with that in mind, we were still a bit surprised to see this little beauty out in the wild.
It’s easy to make a quick comparison the the Windows 7 logo nestled right beside it. Alas that comparison isn’t so favorable depending upon who you talk to. But still it’s interesting to see that Microsoft is playing the same old song all these years later.S|A
Latest posts by Thomas Ryan (see all)
- AMD Updates its Desktop Lineup For 2016 - Feb 2, 2016
- AMD Updates Its Roadmap for 2016 and 2017 - Jan 21, 2016
- Synaptics Brings Fingerprint Sensors to Gaming Mice with IronVeil - Jan 20, 2016
- AMD Launches the Opteron A1100 Series of 64-bit ARM CPUs for Servers - Jan 14, 2016
- AMD’s Crimson Update Feature Actually Works - Jan 12, 2016