Ultra high-end laptop maker Eurocom and Best Buy Canada have announced a new partnership to launch a new lineup of professional laptops and mobile workstations. This new line of laptops will use Nvidia’s Quadro mobile graphics to legitimize itself as a professional level offering. They will also be sold using Best Buy Canada’s stores. This new line of professional offerings come as a new addition to Eurocom’s ultra-portable, small form factor, and gaming laptop offerings.
According to Eurocom they are, “happy to assist Best Buy in transitioning from selling low-cost products to more complex, more expensive computer equipment for professional computing.” Eurocom and Best Buy are planning to aim these new laptops at individual, corporate, and small to medium business clients looking for laptop with real content creation capabilities.
This announcement comes on the heals of Best Buy’s quarterly earnings report through which investors learned that the company performed poorly during the holiday season and drove Best Buy’s stock price down by 30 percent in regular trading. Best Buy is hoping that the Eurocom deal will boost revenue and grow their profit margin.S|A
Latest posts by Thomas Ryan (see all)
- Apple Maintains UX Dominance With NVMe SSDs - Nov 15, 2016
- Nvidia’s Q3 2016 Was A Record Breaker - Nov 14, 2016
- AMD Launches The Radeon Pro WX Series - Nov 7, 2016
- Intel Attacks IoT with the Atom E3900 and A3900 - Oct 25, 2016
- ARM Goes for IoT with the Cortex-M33 and Cortex-M23 Cores - Oct 25, 2016