THERE IS NOTHING new under the sun when it comes to USB memory sticks in odd looking cases, but every once in a while some company does something silly that grabs your attention. This time it was Supertalent and their terracotta warriors.
An army of rubber terracotta sticks
OK, there is nothing new about making terracotta warrior memory sticks, Kingston had some last year. I have yet to see an army of them arranged like the real thing though. Nothing hugely technical, nothing amazingly innovative, just fun stuff for no good reason.
All we need now is for SuperTalent to make green plastic army men USB sticks, and you can have the whole office playing childish games. What more do you want from your IT equipment dollars?S|A
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Broadcom fills out StrataDNX with three new chips - Nov 30, 2016
- Qualcomm’s Quick Charge 4.0 us based on USB-PD - Nov 28, 2016
- Intel outs lots of AI focused bits at AI day - Nov 17, 2016
- Qualcomm unveils the first 10nm phone SoC, Snapdragon 835 - Nov 17, 2016
- Intel preferentially offers two customers Skylake Xeon CPUs - Nov 17, 2016