THERE IS NOTHING new under the sun when it comes to USB memory sticks in odd looking cases, but every once in a while some company does something silly that grabs your attention. This time it was Supertalent and their terracotta warriors.
An army of rubber terracotta sticks
OK, there is nothing new about making terracotta warrior memory sticks, Kingston had some last year. I have yet to see an army of them arranged like the real thing though. Nothing hugely technical, nothing amazingly innovative, just fun stuff for no good reason.
All we need now is for SuperTalent to make green plastic army men USB sticks, and you can have the whole office playing childish games. What more do you want from your IT equipment dollars?S|A
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- AMD talks Threadripper, Ryzen Mobile, and Ryzen Pro - May 22, 2017
- AMD calls Naples Epyc during Analyst Day - May 17, 2017
- Intel’s new Scalable Xeon branding is just a price increase - May 5, 2017
- Are consumer PCs safe from the Intel ME/AMT exploit? - May 3, 2017
- Remote security exploit in all 2008+ Intel platforms - May 1, 2017