THERE IS NOTHING new under the sun when it comes to USB memory sticks in odd looking cases, but every once in a while some company does something silly that grabs your attention. This time it was Supertalent and their terracotta warriors.
An army of rubber terracotta sticks
OK, there is nothing new about making terracotta warrior memory sticks, Kingston had some last year. I have yet to see an army of them arranged like the real thing though. Nothing hugely technical, nothing amazingly innovative, just fun stuff for no good reason.
All we need now is for SuperTalent to make green plastic army men USB sticks, and you can have the whole office playing childish games. What more do you want from your IT equipment dollars?S|A
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- You can now buy bare Snapdragon SoCs with 410E and 600E - Sep 28, 2016
- Spin Transfer Technologies talks about their ST-MRAMs - Sep 27, 2016
- ARM adds CMN-600 interconnect and DMC-620 memory controllers - Sep 27, 2016
- Globalfoundries 7nm process isn’t even close to the name - Sep 26, 2016
- ARM upgrades realtime offerings to v8-R and adds Cortex-R52 - Sep 21, 2016