FIREFOX 3.5 IS OUT. Not much more to say, the browser that more than half of you use to read this with is now much better.
From Google Analytics a few minutes ago
According to our stats, almost 55% of you reading this will be using Firefox, with less than 25% on IE. So what are you waiting for, click here and grab the latest version, it is only 7.7MB, and it doesn’t cost much. If you are using a real OS, click here, the last two columns have what you need.
Still here? Ponder this while things are downloading. MS won’t let itself make a secure browser because of monopolistic ulterior motives. The market is responding by not using IE even though it is being forced down users throats in Windows. The same is true for OSes, security isn’t taken seriously by MS because it would cost marketshare. Imagine what would happen if there was actual choice in the marketplace instead of back room deals to exclude anything non-MS?S|A
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- AMD, Nvidia, Cell Phones, process tech, and schedules - Dec 19, 2014
- Toshiba shows off UHS-II bus SD cards - Dec 17, 2014
- Marvell introduces their 88PA6120 3D printer SoC and HDK - Dec 15, 2014
- AMD cuts FirePro prices and talks up quality - Dec 10, 2014
- STMicro shows off the first ARM M7 core - Dec 8, 2014