It looks like another high profile CxO is out at AMD, this time it is Thomas Seifert. With the departure of the CFO, there are not too many of the old school managers left in Austin.
SemiAccurate has long heard rumors of this transition, so we are leaning toward this being a planned transition, but the full story is not out yet. The most complete information we can find is the usual vague hug-fest that says nothing important. More if and when we get it.S|A
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Are Intel’s server nightmares coming true? - Oct 24, 2014
- Soft Machines breaks cover with the VISC architecture - Oct 23, 2014
- Major server software player port to ARM - Oct 23, 2014
- ARM updates CoreLink with CCN-502 and CCN-512 - Oct 22, 2014
- Qualcomm demos Snapdragon 810 3-carrier LTE aggregation - Oct 22, 2014