It looks like another high profile CxO is out at AMD, this time it is Thomas Seifert. With the departure of the CFO, there are not too many of the old school managers left in Austin.
SemiAccurate has long heard rumors of this transition, so we are leaning toward this being a planned transition, but the full story is not out yet. The most complete information we can find is the usual vague hug-fest that says nothing important. More if and when we get it.S|A
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Alienware shows off external PCIe connectors - Jan 29, 2015
- Displaylink shows off dual 4K screens over USB - Jan 28, 2015
- The ‘roadmap’ about Qualcomm’s Taipan core is wrong - Jan 26, 2015
- Imagination outs a lot of details and demos at CES - Jan 23, 2015
- And the name of Qualcomm’s 64-bit post-Krait core is….. - Jan 21, 2015