It looks like another high profile CxO is out at AMD, this time it is Thomas Seifert. With the departure of the CFO, there are not too many of the old school managers left in Austin.
SemiAccurate has long heard rumors of this transition, so we are leaning toward this being a planned transition, but the full story is not out yet. The most complete information we can find is the usual vague hug-fest that says nothing important. More if and when we get it.S|A
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- SemiAccurate was right about Apple’s foundry plans - Apr 17, 2014
- Global Foundries and Samsung sync up 14nm processes - Apr 17, 2014
- Analysis: How many units is Baytrail shipping and why? - Apr 17, 2014
- Intel finally kicks Microsoft to the curb shattering Wintel - Apr 16, 2014
- Broadcom’s latest 802.11ac announcement one ups the competition - Apr 16, 2014