No peeking in to the Apple roadmaps this time, take a guess first. If you don’t want to wait six months (and three days) to find out until others “discover” the news this time, read on. The really interesting part is not how much it shifts the GPU marketshare numbers, but what is says about costs and competition. We really weren’t expecting this one, but tonight’s note from Patrick Wang of Evercore left no doubt as to which way it is going.
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Fairchild shows off three USB3.1 Type-C support chips - Oct 2, 2015
- UFS based UC cards to replace SD soon - Sep 29, 2015
- Samsung outs next gen LPDDR4x mobile memory - Sep 28, 2015
- Qualcomm outs 600Mbps Cat 12/13 X12 LTE modem - Sep 25, 2015
- Qualcomm releases Quickcharge 3.0 Technology - Sep 24, 2015