A few more details about Nvidia’s upcoming GM204 have come SemiAccurate’s way and we thought you would like to know. This time it isn’t all that technical, more on the finance side but every little tidbit adds up.
You may recall we first told you about the GM204’s original names in July, how they would fare in August, and what they are called now on Monday. In another SemiAccurate exclusive, here are some of the financial bits. Enjoy.
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- AMD talks Threadripper, Ryzen Mobile, and Ryzen Pro - May 22, 2017
- AMD calls Naples Epyc during Analyst Day - May 17, 2017
- Intel’s new Scalable Xeon branding is just a price increase - May 5, 2017
- Are consumer PCs safe from the Intel ME/AMT exploit? - May 3, 2017
- Remote security exploit in all 2008+ Intel platforms - May 1, 2017