With all the excitement about the ‘cancellation’ of Atom, SemiAccurate brings you news of the next core. Yes the ‘canceled’ one has at least two successors which might explain why we didn’t jump on that particular bandwagon, we researched things instead.
That research lead us down some interesting paths, and some are still being explored. That said we can bring you the name of the next Atom core which is not canceled. Enjoy.
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- SemiAccurate has Skylake-SP die shots, sizes, and more - Jul 21, 2017
- Skylake-SP has a diverged core - Jul 19, 2017
- Intel’s Purley platform architecture is a step forward - Jul 13, 2017
- Intel launches Purley aka metal Xeons - Jul 11, 2017
- AMD’s Epyc has lots of connections - Jun 26, 2017