WORD BACKING UP our exclusive story about Intel and Nvidia settling their patent feud is finally starting to trickle out. As we said over two weeks ago, this case is settled and both sides are just waiting for the ink to dry.
On Tuesday, the trial date set for next week was postponed and not rescheduled. Nvidia then confirmed that the trial was postponed by mutual agreement, but would not publicly say why. It doesn’t take a genius to connect the dots from there. As we said, and as we stand by, this case has been settled for weeks, and Nvidia is going to get money, but not what they were after.S|A
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- How is Intel solving their 14nm capacity problems? - Jun 13, 2019
- How big is AMD’s new Navi GPU? - Jun 7, 2019
- Intel kills off a (minor) product line - Jun 7, 2019
- A look at Intel’s Ice Lake and Sunny Cove - Jun 5, 2019
- Leaked roadmap shows Intel’s 10nm woes - Apr 25, 2019