It looks like another high profile CxO is out at AMD, this time it is Thomas Seifert. With the departure of the CFO, there are not too many of the old school managers left in Austin.
SemiAccurate has long heard rumors of this transition, so we are leaning toward this being a planned transition, but the full story is not out yet. The most complete information we can find is the usual vague hug-fest that says nothing important. More if and when we get it.S|A
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Qualcomm outs the Snapdragon 765 and 865 - Dec 3, 2019
- Chris Hook and Heather Lennon leave Intel - Nov 27, 2019
- Information about the recent chip company reorg surface - Nov 26, 2019
- When is the 64-core Threadripper 3 due out? - Nov 26, 2019
- Decoding Intel’s Customer Supply Update letter - Nov 25, 2019