No peeking in to the Apple roadmaps this time, take a guess first. If you don’t want to wait six months (and three days) to find out until others “discover” the news this time, read on. The really interesting part is not how much it shifts the GPU marketshare numbers, but what is says about costs and competition. We really weren’t expecting this one, but tonight’s note from Patrick Wang of Evercore left no doubt as to which way it is going.
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Intel shows off advanced silicon at Vision - May 16, 2022
- When will Sapphire Rapids launch? - May 6, 2022
- AMD releases Ryzen 5000 C-Series for Chromebooks - May 5, 2022
- AMD’s Ryzen 5800X3D is too flawed for consumer use - Apr 14, 2022
- AMD launches Milan-X with 3D V-Cache - Mar 21, 2022