It looks like the Nvidia corporate blamethrower has just discharged again because sources are telling SemiAccurate that Nvidia Senior VP Dan Vivoli is now an ex-employee. If you have been paying attention to the goings on at the GPU firm, this will come as no surprise.
Updated 7-15-13@11:30am: Nvidia has given SemiAccurate a response to this article with spokesperson Bob Sherbin saying, “Only part of article I saw claimed that Dan no longer works at nvidia. That’s incorrect.” Our sources continue to stand by their information and say there is much more to this story. Stay tuned, all the rumors say that this is a very complex tale that is still unfinished.
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- More on Intel’s 10nm process problems - Sep 17, 2018
- Intel puts out another 14nm 2020 server platform - Sep 11, 2018
- Why Can’t Intel Supply Enough 14nm Xeons? - Sep 10, 2018
- Intel can’t supply 14nm Xeons, HPE directly recommends AMD Epyc - Sep 7, 2018
- AMD reintroduces the Athlon name with two CPUs - Sep 6, 2018