There is some interesting news in the world of foundries and once again it centers around Apple and another mystery player. While SemiAccurate was the first to tell you about their last two foundry moves, a bit more color has come to light recently.
The analysis can be found in the professional portal on the right side bar or below.
Note: The following is analysis for professional level subscribers only.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Intel ‘forgets’ a lot at their Computex Keynote - Jun 14, 2018
- What is the name of the next Qualcomm server core? - Jun 12, 2018
- Intel’s new 14nm lake gets a name - Jun 12, 2018
- Here is Intel’s embargo’d Computex press release a bit early - Jun 4, 2018
- Intel dodges every question at Apache Pass/Xpoint launch - May 31, 2018