You might recall the trials and travails of Intel’s Broadwell CPU and our slightly critical outlook on the part. Some official information conflicts with SemiAccurate’s sources, so how do you decide when it will come out? Easy, look at what the customers are doing.
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Brian Krzanich out as CEO of Intel - Jun 21, 2018
- What are the specs of Intel’s new 14nm server part? - Jun 20, 2018
- Intel’s unannounced 14nm Xeon will not be competitive - Jun 20, 2018
- Why did Nvidia delay the consumer Volta parts? - Jun 18, 2018
- Kingston adds new branding at Computex - Jun 18, 2018