With all the excitement about the ‘cancellation’ of Atom, SemiAccurate brings you news of the next core. Yes the ‘canceled’ one has at least two successors which might explain why we didn’t jump on that particular bandwagon, we researched things instead.
That research lead us down some interesting paths, and some are still being explored. That said we can bring you the name of the next Atom core which is not canceled. Enjoy.
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Qualcomm ups Spectra ISP to 2.0 - Aug 15, 2017
- Coffee Lake is going to impact Intel’s margins - Aug 10, 2017
- SemiAccurate digs up Intel Coffee Lake specs - Aug 9, 2017
- Everspin hits the 1Gb milestone with new 28nm MRAMs - Aug 8, 2017
- Intel Xpoint/Optane still doesn’t work right - Aug 7, 2017