Qualcomm today announced that their next SoC is called the Snapdragon 845. SemiAccurate doesn’t really have enough additional material to make a second sentence for this article so just enjoy the picture below.S|A
Yes that pixel between Ales’s finger is it!
The following two tabs change content below.
Roving engine of chaos and snide remarks at SemiAccurate
Charlie Demerjian is the founder of Stone Arch Networking Services and SemiAccurate.com. SemiAccurate.com is a technology news site; addressing hardware design, software selection, customization, securing and maintenance, with over one million views per month. He is a technologist and analyst specializing in semiconductors, system and network architecture. As head writer of SemiAccurate.com, he regularly advises writers, analysts, and industry executives on technical matters and long lead industry trends. Charlie is also available through Guidepoint and Mosaic. FullyAccurate
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- What does Intel’s Emerald Rapids bring to the fight - Mar 21, 2023
- A new ARM code name for a new market pops up - Mar 20, 2023
- A big ARM server project shut down in silence - Mar 14, 2023
- A bit more on AMD’s Genoa memory issues - Mar 13, 2023
- Want to know when Qualcomm’s Oryon taped out? - Feb 16, 2023