What are the details of Intel’s new 14nm Server ‘lake’? SemiAccurate presents to you the short version of our earlier analysis about it’s impact on the server market.
Update July 10, 2018 @ 8:00am: We got some more details on Cooper Lake, you can read it here.
Note: Normally analysis is for the Professional subscribers and news for both Professional and Student. We could not come up with an easy way to split the two so we are cheating and making two articles, this one with raw specs, the other adds color and analysis..
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Intel shows off 10nm 112Gbps SerDes - Mar 12, 2019
- Intel releases Compute Express Link spec - Mar 11, 2019
- Qualcomm rolls out a second gen 5G modem called X55 - Feb 19, 2019
- What is Intel’s Foveros tech and what isn’t it? - Feb 11, 2019
- Why SemiAccurate called 10nm wrong - Jan 25, 2019