What are the details of Intel’s new 14nm Server ‘lake’? SemiAccurate presents to you the short version of our earlier analysis about it’s impact on the server market.
Update July 10, 2018 @ 8:00am: We got some more details on Cooper Lake, you can read it here.
Note: Normally analysis is for the Professional subscribers and news for both Professional and Student. We could not come up with an easy way to split the two so we are cheating and making two articles, this one with raw specs, the other adds color and analysis..
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- AMD shrinks GPUs to 12nm with the Radeon RX590 - Nov 15, 2018
- Coolit water cools Cascade-AP CPUs - Nov 14, 2018
- Intel tries to pretend they have 5G silicon with the XMM 8160 - Nov 12, 2018
- AMD’s Rome is indeed a monster - Nov 9, 2018
- Intel announces Cascade Lake-AP MCM - Nov 5, 2018