Intel just knifed a division with no official notice much less any fanfare. While SemiAccurate isn’t sure why this chunk of Intel is no more, we are sure it is no more. Lets look at a few theories about it and speculate.
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- A new high end GPU just taped out - Nov 15, 2019
- Another Epyc Rome TCO data point comes out - Nov 12, 2019
- What is the name of Intel’s Cascade Lake +5 server? - Nov 9, 2019
- AMD launches Threadripper 3, 3950X, and Athlon 3000G - Nov 7, 2019
- Intel messaging hits a new low - Nov 5, 2019