SemiAccurate first told you about Intel’s problems with Cobalt on the 10nm process almost a year ago. Now we can tell you more specifically what the problem is with this new material and fill in a few gaps from last time.
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Qualcomm buys Nuvia for $1.4 Billion - Jan 13, 2021
- Pat Gelsinger is the best possible choice for CEO of Intel - Jan 13, 2021
- AMD’s CES keynote is a disclosure own goal - Jan 12, 2021
- Intel has a blizzard of offerings at CES 2021 - Jan 11, 2021
- What is Intel doing about process and outsourcing? - Jan 11, 2021