It looks like Intel just got a new VP of Marketing for Technology Leadership, Jon Carvill. Not much more to say, SemiAccurate can’t think of a better person to do this job at Intel or elsewhere. If this hire is any indication, Intel is finally moving in the right direction again. Good luck Jon.S|A
Note: He doesn’t have a corporate profile page up so we will link this instead.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Qualcomm brings 5G to the mid-market with the 690 - Jun 16, 2020
- Intel launches the Lakefield SoC - Jun 10, 2020
- Is IBM killing off Power? - Jun 3, 2020
- ARM outs Custom-X program, Cortex-X1, and Cortex-A78 cores - May 26, 2020
- ARM launches 2nd gen Valhall GPUs, Mali-G78 and Mali-G68 - May 26, 2020