It looks like Intel’s 7nm delay from last week just took it’s first high level head. SemiAccurate has learned that at least one high level executive has taken the fall for that debacle with an announcement to come as soon as this week.
Updated July 27 at 4:15pm: It is official now, eight days early for some reason we can’t *COUGH* explain. Release here, everything in our analysis is unchanged.
Note: The following is analysis for professional level subscribers only.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Where do Intel and TSMC go from here? - Aug 11, 2020
- Intel should not launch Ice Lake-SP - Aug 3, 2020
- How fast is Intel’s Ice Lake-SP CPU? - Jul 30, 2020
- What is Intel making at TSMC? - Jul 28, 2020
- Intel’s 7nm meltdown takes it’s first high level head - Jul 27, 2020