It looks like Intel’s 7nm delay from last week just took it’s first high level head. SemiAccurate has learned that at least one high level executive has taken the fall for that debacle with an announcement to come as soon as this week.
Updated July 27 at 4:15pm: It is official now, eight days early for some reason we can’t *COUGH* explain. Release here, everything in our analysis is unchanged.
Note: The following is analysis for professional level subscribers only.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- How is the Qualcomm/Nuvia acquisition going? - Dec 1, 2021
- Qualcomm 8cx Gen 3: Too dangerous to deploy - Dec 1, 2021
- Qualcomm phones it in for the Snapdragon Series-8 Gen 1 - Nov 30, 2021
- How much will DDR5 server boards cost? - Nov 9, 2021
- AMD outs Milan-X, MI200, and bridges - Nov 8, 2021