From our first exclusive story about what Intel is making at TSMC, to our next exclusive about the wafers ordered, the picture of what Intel is doing at TSMC, and what it is not doing there, is becoming clearer. Today we can tell you when things get real, at least for the first product, in a lot more detail. Enjoy.
The official word on outsourcing GPUs
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- AMD’s Milan SKUs reveal some interesting technologies - Mar 4, 2021
- Want to know the AMD Milan SKUs? - Mar 3, 2021
- AMD teases the Radeon 6700XT GPU - Mar 3, 2021
- Intel said something important on their Q4/2020 analyst call - Feb 1, 2021
- AMD launches Ryzen 5000 Mobile APUs - Jan 26, 2021