AMD has seen Intel having so much fun on the server Slip-N-Slide that they decided to join the fun. Sort of. SemiAccurate has been digging on this sliding for a bit and we ended up with a lot of vague answers that all centered on two dates.
We will start this one out by giving you the conclusion, this time it isn’t a big deal but it is real. What and when you ask?
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- AMD’s 3D V-Cache takes the advanced packaging lead - Jun 1, 2021
- AMD releases CPUs and GPUs at Computex - May 31, 2021
- Intel’s honesty shows through at Computex 2021 - May 30, 2021
- Qualcomm launches the Snapdragon 7c2 compute platform - May 24, 2021
- Qualcomm announces modem goodies at their 5G Summit - May 19, 2021