AMD has seen Intel having so much fun on the server Slip-N-Slide that they decided to join the fun. Sort of. SemiAccurate has been digging on this sliding for a bit and we ended up with a lot of vague answers that all centered on two dates.
We will start this one out by giving you the conclusion, this time it isn’t a big deal but it is real. What and when you ask?
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- What’s going on with Qualcomm’s Oryon SoC? - Sep 26, 2023
- What is the code name for the next Qualcomm laptop SoC? - Sep 19, 2023
- How fast is Qualcomm’s Oryon SoC - Sep 19, 2023
- How is Qualcomm’s Oryon SoC doing? - Sep 12, 2023
- A new player enters the ARM laptop SoC space - Aug 16, 2023