We know Intel’s small core strategy but what is AMD doing on the same front? SemiAccurate thinks Intel blatantly and stupidly copied ARM’s big/little but will AMD do the same?
Lets say up front that we don’t know exactly what AMD is doing but there are enough hints floating around to give us a pretty clear picture. Lets take a look at what we know so far.
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Intel shows off advanced silicon at Vision - May 16, 2022
- When will Sapphire Rapids launch? - May 6, 2022
- AMD releases Ryzen 5000 C-Series for Chromebooks - May 5, 2022
- AMD’s Ryzen 5800X3D is too flawed for consumer use - Apr 14, 2022
- AMD launches Milan-X with 3D V-Cache - Mar 21, 2022