There is a lot of talk about Intel’s Sapphire Rapids CPU but very little hard data. SemiAccurate thought you might want some so we present a SKU list for the upcoming CPU line.
As usual we will start this one out with a disclaimer, this is the entire current SKU list that Intel gave to customer along with the changes we told you about a few weeks ago. It also does not include any SKUs based on the MCC die because those were not given to the OEMs, only XCC based SKUs were. Pre-XCC change guidance did have MCC based SKUs on them though, and no we can’t explain this difference. Either way there is a lot to chew on here, enjoy.
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Intel shows off advanced silicon at Vision - May 16, 2022
- When will Sapphire Rapids launch? - May 6, 2022
- AMD releases Ryzen 5000 C-Series for Chromebooks - May 5, 2022
- AMD’s Ryzen 5800X3D is too flawed for consumer use - Apr 14, 2022
- AMD launches Milan-X with 3D V-Cache - Mar 21, 2022