There is a lot of talk about Intel’s Sapphire Rapids CPU but very little hard data. SemiAccurate thought you might want some so we present a SKU list for the upcoming CPU line.
As usual we will start this one out with a disclaimer, this is the entire current SKU list that Intel gave to customer along with the changes we told you about a few weeks ago. It also does not include any SKUs based on the MCC die because those were not given to the OEMs, only XCC based SKUs were. Pre-XCC change guidance did have MCC based SKUs on them though, and no we can’t explain this difference. Either way there is a lot to chew on here, enjoy.
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- AMD launches six new ‘old’ Milan CPUs - Nov 9, 2023
- How big is Qualcomm’s Snapdragon X Elite SoC? - Nov 2, 2023
- Microsoft to introduce “AI PC” branding - Nov 1, 2023
- A look at AMD’s new Threadripper 7000 line - Nov 1, 2023
- AMD fights Meteors with paper at Ryzen 8000 launch - Oct 18, 2023