AMD PUT OUT the new 6000M line of mobile GPUs today, half of which are all new Northern Islands based parts. The other half are 5000M/Evergreen chips with a shiny new name badge.
Not much more to say, but the specs are official now. The new architecture parts are the ones with UVD3, the older Evergreens are the ones with UVD2. Renaming, feh, otherwise, not bad.S|A
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- ARM upgrades realtime offerings to v8-R and adds Cortex-R52 - Sep 21, 2016
- Everspin and Globalfoundries team up for embedded ST-MRAM - Sep 15, 2016
- Intel’s Xpoint is pretty much broken - Sep 12, 2016
- ARM adds 2048-bit vectors to v8A with SVE - Sep 7, 2016
- AMD releases Bristol Ridge 7th Generation APU - Sep 5, 2016