Apple has somehow convinced Intel to give them a unique part for the next MacBook Pro, something that no one else will get. Not only that, this ultra-high performance part is something no one else can get for technical reasons.
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Emulex puts NVMe over FC with NVMf - Jul 20, 2016
- ARM needed Softbank, Softbank wanted ARM - Jul 19, 2016
- What shrink does TSMC’s 10nm process deliver? - Jul 13, 2016
- SiFive opens up silicon access with Freedom E300 and U500 - Jul 11, 2016
- Qualcomm introduces the new Snapdragon 821 SoC - Jul 11, 2016