What does SemiAccurate think will be the highest selling console of 2014? If you said it is Sony’s PS4, you would be wrong. The console that will likely sell more than any of the other’s combined is one that you have probably never heard of.
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Qualcomm is making a very different server SoC - Nov 24, 2015
- ARM charts out the path to printed plastic chips - Nov 18, 2015
- Intel talks about Scalable System Framework - Nov 16, 2015
- Samsung shows off 10nm wafers at Techcon - Nov 12, 2015
- ARM outs code names and can finally say Artemis - Nov 11, 2015