It looks like Intel is taking a chunk of another company in the wireless space according to multiple SemiAccurate sources. Just why they are after this company has some very interesting implications.
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Qualcomm launches the Snapdragon 205, a high-end low-end SoC - Mar 20, 2017
- Intel officially introduces Xpoint with the DC P4800X SSD - Mar 19, 2017
- Dell shows off an 8K HDR monitor - Mar 15, 2017
- A third huge datacenter falls to ARM servers - Mar 14, 2017
- A second megadatacenter goes heavily to ARM CPUs - Mar 13, 2017