There is no truth to the rumors that after a few years, he finally figured out that the science behind bumpgate was not beyond human understanding. Word on the street has it that Mike is going to a startup. First the CFO, then the head of IR, it kind of makes you wonder. Expect an announcement soon.S|A
Updated: July 17th, 2011 Something seems to be missing between Greco and Hicok http://www.nvidia.com/page/pg_20011011487525.html. If you attempt to reach www.nvidia.com/object/bio_hara.html you’ll find yourself staring at the typical 404 page. I guess employee number 7 has moved onto greener pastures. It only took their webmaster a week to update their website.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Intel delays a server product again - Dec 11, 2019
- Intel’s benchmarking antics questioned - Dec 10, 2019
- Qualcomm talks about Snapdragon 765 and 865 modules - Dec 9, 2019
- What is Intel going to be showing at CES 2020? - Dec 9, 2019
- Qualcomm outs the Snapdragon 765 and 865 - Dec 3, 2019