The SemiAccurate singing moles are all atwitter about the Qualcomm server chip, singing about a little bump. That bump is not the kind that break but the kind that are found on the road, similar to the ones that derail projects. Luckily for readers this technical issue isn’t all that hard to understand.
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Qualcomm ups Spectra ISP to 2.0 - Aug 15, 2017
- Coffee Lake is going to impact Intel’s margins - Aug 10, 2017
- SemiAccurate digs up Intel Coffee Lake specs - Aug 9, 2017
- Everspin hits the 1Gb milestone with new 28nm MRAMs - Aug 8, 2017
- Intel Xpoint/Optane still doesn’t work right - Aug 7, 2017