The SemiAccurate singing moles are all atwitter about the Qualcomm server chip, singing about a little bump. That bump is not the kind that break but the kind that are found on the road, similar to the ones that derail projects. Luckily for readers this technical issue isn’t all that hard to understand.
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- AMD shrinks GPUs to 12nm with the Radeon RX590 - Nov 15, 2018
- Coolit water cools Cascade-AP CPUs - Nov 14, 2018
- Intel tries to pretend they have 5G silicon with the XMM 8160 - Nov 12, 2018
- AMD’s Rome is indeed a monster - Nov 9, 2018
- Intel announces Cascade Lake-AP MCM - Nov 5, 2018