There is a massive layoff and reorganization coming to a silicon valley chip company in the near future. SemiAccurate has heard the plans from multiple sources, enough to say with confidence that this is a big one, and several senior people are already sending out resume’s.
Update Nov. 20 @ 1pm: There is an official statement from the company in question below.
Update 2 Nov. 21 @ 11:55am: Two of three points in this story, have been confirmed to SemiAccurate, the third part is said to be happening in Q1.
Note: The following is analysis for professional level subscribers only.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Another Intel outsourcing deal comes to light - Jan 20, 2021
- Qualcomm buys Nuvia for $1.4 Billion - Jan 13, 2021
- Pat Gelsinger is the best possible choice for CEO of Intel - Jan 13, 2021
- AMD’s CES keynote is a disclosure own goal - Jan 12, 2021
- Intel has a blizzard of offerings at CES 2021 - Jan 11, 2021