There is a massive layoff and reorganization coming to a silicon valley chip company in the near future. SemiAccurate has heard the plans from multiple sources, enough to say with confidence that this is a big one, and several senior people are already sending out resume’s.
Update Nov. 20 @ 1pm: There is an official statement from the company in question below.
Update 2 Nov. 21 @ 11:55am: Two of three points in this story, have been confirmed to SemiAccurate, the third part is said to be happening in Q1.
Note: The following is analysis for professional level subscribers only.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Intel’s benchmarking antics questioned - Dec 10, 2019
- Qualcomm talks about Snapdragon 765 and 865 modules - Dec 9, 2019
- What is Intel going to be showing at CES 2020? - Dec 9, 2019
- Qualcomm outs the Snapdragon 765 and 865 - Dec 3, 2019
- Chris Hook and Heather Lennon leave Intel - Nov 27, 2019