Nvidia licensing it’s Kepler architecture is nothing more than a last-ditch play to keep the stock price from tanking. On a technical level it is both irrelevant to the company’s future and to potential customers alike.
Note: The following is analysis for professional level subscribers only.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Cavium’s Thunder X2 brings ARM server up to speed - May 14, 2018
- Another body of water is forming in front of our eyes - May 14, 2018
- Contra-revenue comes back in a big way at Intel - May 8, 2018
- Major custom ARM server core project canceled - Apr 24, 2018
- Qualcomm shows off 7nm, 2.01Gbps X24 modem - Apr 23, 2018