Nvidia licensing it’s Kepler architecture is nothing more than a last-ditch play to keep the stock price from tanking. On a technical level it is both irrelevant to the company’s future and to potential customers alike.
Note: The following is analysis for professional level subscribers only.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- AMD releases the Radeon 5500XT - Dec 13, 2019
- Intel significantly delays it’s entire server roadmap - Dec 12, 2019
- Intel delays a server product again - Dec 11, 2019
- Intel’s benchmarking antics questioned - Dec 10, 2019
- Qualcomm talks about Snapdragon 765 and 865 modules - Dec 9, 2019