It looks like Nvidia is going to talk about Maxwell this Sunday so lets catch you up to speed a little early. If you want to know a bit more about the GPU like when it is due, process, and the big secret in some of the line, read on.
The first thing you should know is that Nvidia is briefing press on Maxwell, Gameworks, G-Sync, and Tegra 5 later this week. The date, location, and topics are of course NDA’d but since Nvidia refuses to talk to SemiAccurate we are not NDA’d. If we were we could not tell you it is Sunday, January 5 in the Cosmopolitan Hotel in Las Vegas. Don’t show up and try to crash it if you are in town for CES, we wouldn’t want that on our conscience. Anyway, back to the hardware.
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- VESA adopts DisplayID 2.0 with all it’s changes - Nov 20, 2017
- Epyc arrives for real in the new HPE ProLiant DL385 Gen10 - Nov 20, 2017
- Intel decides SemiAccurate was right about Xpoint DIMMs - Nov 17, 2017
- Qualcomm, ZTE, and China mobile show off end-to-end 5G - Nov 16, 2017
- Intel announces two new LTE modems and 5G devices - Nov 16, 2017